JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy A53 does NOT have DUAL SIM Support

(Topic created: 10-17-2022 03:06 PM)
andrerst
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

I've just purchased the Galaxy A53, from Samsung website, after being informed on their chat that the US unlocked version had Dual SIM support, and I would have no problems with it. Now I need my 2 SIMs working, and it doesn't have support!! The SIM tray shows SIM 1 and SIM 2, clearly marked. But it's a cheat. I've gone throughout 3 chats and have received a lot of apologies. I've been fooled, for sure. It's a cheat from Samsung. I've proposed they send me a new phone, even temporarily, once my SIM card is on my hand, and I need to manage my international calls and SMS. No answer, no chats anymore, no solution at all from their part. "Fell so much", and apologies only. 

For now, I keep changing SIM cards every hour... ridiculous.

Supporters says it's a matter of a release update. No one knows if and when it will be solved.

So, take care of what you need. Search the market, go out of Galaxy A53 if you need 2 SIM or you'll be fooled too.

JUMP TO SOLUTION
10 Replies
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Thanks for reaching out. This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html