JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Store slow download

(Topic created: 09-25-2020 10:34 PM)
userMA5i3r8mVI
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Okay, new phone, Galaxy A71 running Android 10.

Straight out of the box last week, the phone has been trying to update all Samsung apps (gallery, Samsung pay, etc) through Galaxy Store.

The problem is Galaxy Store's download speed is super slow, even when I'm connected to my 20Mbps internet.

Screenshot_20200926-123019_Galaxy Store.jpg

It takes 4 hours to download 13MB (of 17MB):Screenshot_20200926-122752_Samsung Internet.jpg

And everytime I try to open Galaxy Store to see if there's an option to change download speed, I'm asked to update Galaxy Store itself. And again, it's downloading so slow, I never finished downloading it's own update:

Am I missing something here? Is there anything I can do to fix this?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
12 Replies
userMA5i3r8mVI
Cosmic Ray
Options
Other Mobile Devices

FYI, any VPN service will work. I had problems with Samsung Max myself, so I tried using other VPN and they worked as well.

My problem with Samsung Max is that once it's turned on, there no way to turn the VPN service off? I keep having the VPN key symbol on top of my screen even after terminating Samsung Max. I don't want to be on VPN all the time.

If you have this problem, get other free VPN services from the Play Store, any of them should work.

0 Likes
usersUvHb6v1a9
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

How do i find samsung max pls?

0 Likes
usersUvHb6v1a9
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Omg thank you so much it worked for me I love youuu