cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Galaxy Watch 3 rash

Does anyone else get a rash like the one in my photo? It isn't from the band, since it appears directly below the watch itself. The spots also seem to coorilate with the sensors on the back of the watch.  Started wearing it on my non-dominant hand and it doesn't seem to be a problem. Why one wrist and not the other20200929_110824.jpg20200929_110922.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Watch 3 rash

Thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear about the symptoms you are experiencing. I would be happy to assist you further. Can I please have the following information in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Full Name:
Street address:
Email Address:
Best Contact Number:
Alternate Telephone Number: (If Available)
Model Code:
Serial/IMEI Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Hey, just wanted to touch base. Are you still needing further assistance?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Astronaut

no, I spoke with someone from Samsung today. all set
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for that information. I see you are working with out specialized team. Please continue to work with them for further assistance.