JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Problems with menu button and back button on a Samsung Galaxy j7 Prime

(Topic created: 07-23-2017 08:59 PM)
userJWwvaIre92
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I'm a new and proud owner of a Samsung Galaxy j7 Prime and I've only had this phone for about a month-and-a-half now and as today of July 23rd 2017 my back button and my menu button have both stopped working and they are not even lit up if anybody can help me please let me know. 

JUMP TO SOLUTION
46 Replies
user0KxowwLIf5
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Same problem here

0 Likes
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Thank you for reaching out to us for assistance, Can you send us a private message here with the below information? http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code and 15 Digit IMEI number.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
instagram
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices

my phone OS froze and both my bottom menu back & window select buttons stopped working. I rebooted my phone and both buttons are working now. occasionally the phone OS builds up memory junk and some buttons stop working. rebooting the phone usually works

0 Likes
userslgwlxRrMG
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Off your phone and try to remove your simcard insert it again and reset. I guess it will work now😍

0 Likes
userslgwlxRrMG
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Use other option, go to accessibility, dexterity & interaction then assistant menu. There, menu cursor will pop up on screen including return botton.

0 Likes
userJMvdHLhnWK
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Here is another super easy solution: just type in the code, refresh something and restart. Worked like a charm for me after I updated the phone and the navigation buttons were messed up:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-Wqbgp285M

0 Likes
userWEUaDSTy88
Asteroid
Options
Other Mobile Devices
the back button on my samsung smart watch active 2 no longer works
0 Likes