Original topic:

Samsung A53 5G Not Powering On

(Topic created: 02-13-2024 09:11 AM)
TOBIT127
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Greetings,

I have a Samsung A53 phone that's not powering on. I took my phone to two repair centers but they were unable to fix my phone (one place was Ubreakifix by Asurion). Apparently, after unsuccessfully taking my phone to the repair center, I was forced to buy a new phone on January 7th. A few days later, my Samsung A53 turned back on as was fully operational as I was fiddling with the phone to see if I was able to power it on. As of today, the phone does not turn on. Need some help as I believe the Samsung Store maybe able to assist with this matter as I have data to transfer. Can someone help? Thanks
4 Replies
useradtDbhK3ZN
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Hello I have an A51 and the screen is totally black. It works because I can hear it. I just can't see where the apps are and which apps are notifying me. I also have a pass code to log in. How good is that if you can't see through a black screen. Like you I need to get my info from those apps. I hope that someone can help you and maybe it'll work for me too. 🤞
realaud
Red Giant
Options
Other Mobile Devices
If you had your previous phone backed up to your Samsung and/or Google account, you should be able to restore to the new phone. If you can once again get it to power on, you could use smart switch to transfer everything over. Only problem with that would be if it doesnt stay powered during the transfer, it will propably end up in a corrupted transfer.
0 Likes
TOBIT127
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Thanks. Whenever I try to log in to my Samsung account, it always prompt me with the two step verification which sends a text message to the phone thats damaged. I'm hoping that it can remain powered on until I can do the transfer.
0 Likes
realaud
Red Giant
Options
Other Mobile Devices
You should be able to transfer the sim to the new phone, so the number would be the same and the new phone would get the text.
0 Likes