cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Astronaut

how do I Alphabetize my apps? And get rid of Samsung pay button?

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have Difficulty opening all of my app icons. How do I put my apps, when I can actually find them, in alphabetical order? and why isn't this an easier step? everything on the A715G seems difficult & backwards! especially if you wish to use Apps that are not Samsung generated!!! I hate my phone!!
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: how do I Alphabetize my apps? And get rid of Samsung pay button?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SEAMORE wrote:
I have Difficulty opening all of my app icons. How do I put my apps, when I can actually find them, in alphabetical order? and why isn't this an easier step? everything on the A715G seems difficult & backwards! especially if you wish to use Apps that are not Samsung generated!!! I hate my phone!!

On the app screen, click the 3 dot menu and select "Sort" and then select "Alphabetical order". 

To remove the Samsung pay button:

1. Open the Samsung Pay app
  2. Click the 3 line menu
  3. Click Settings
  4. Click on Quick access
  5. Turn off the options for the screens that you don't want the button on. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Samsung Care Ambassador

Re: how do I Alphabetize my apps? And get rid of Samsung pay button?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SEAMORE wrote:

On the app screen, click the 3 dot menu and select "Sort" and then select "Alphabetical order". 

To remove the Samsung pay button:

1. Open the Samsung Pay app
  2. Click the 3 line menu
  3. Click Settings
  4. Click on Quick access
  5. Turn off the options for the screens that you don't want the button on. 

View solution in original post