JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

By-pass syntonizer T with other syntonizer T2 ( both able to syntonizer 4K), but broadcast with T2 is not Syntonized with Typr T Syntonizer.

(Topic created: 09-29-2023 10:49 AM)
juanant
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

I have a TV Samsung UE55HU8500 (4K) WITH SYNTONIZER TYPE T. Since 2 months, Spanish TV broadcast 2 channels in UHD (4K), but with syntonizer T2, so i am not able to syntonize these 2 new channels. I ask you, the possibility to use a stick with entry from the Terrestrial  TDT in T2 and exit in HDMI to one of the ports of your Connect One. Could you tell me that’s this system can work and the advisable port to connect the exit HDMI from the stick to the port of your Connect One

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Thanks for reaching out. Support for US products is the focus of this forum. As your device is a non-US model information is severely limited. We kindly suggest that you use this link to look for a support team in the area your product was manufactured in: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocation.html 

Additionally, if you scroll to the bottom of the page on the website for your region, you might discover that your nation provides its very own support forums, just like this one! Just look for the Community Option.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Thanks for reaching out. Support for US products is the focus of this forum. As your device is a non-US model information is severely limited. We kindly suggest that you use this link to look for a support team in the area your product was manufactured in: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocation.html 

Additionally, if you scroll to the bottom of the page on the website for your region, you might discover that your nation provides its very own support forums, just like this one! Just look for the Community Option.