Original topic:

Freestyle 2 won't work with bluetooth speakers

(Topic created: a month ago)
radikalvertikal
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Wanted to pair my Freestyle 2 with my Google Nest Audio, connecting worked but no sound is playing over either speaker or projector when choosing the speaker. Tried it with two other Bluetooth audio devices, won't work as well. Already disabled the mic in hopes of fixing it this way.

5 Replies
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Hello and thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding the Freestyle 2 projector. Due to the concern expressed on how to successfully connect an external device to The Freestyle, I've located the Connection Guide via the link listed below you can use. It provides details and instructions for connecting a variety of devices. https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00090555/.

We sincerely appreciate your interaction and involvement within the Community. Please feel free to Private Message any moderator by clicking on the chat option if you have any further concerns.

radikalvertikal
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

That is no solution to the problem I described above. I AM connected to the speakers, though they do not play any sound. I did troubleshoot the speakers completely with their support, as they are working with my phone or any other device, the problem has to be the projector.

0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

I'm sorry that didn't help. I also found this guide that has some additional troubleshooting steps for sound related issues with the Freestyle: 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00090554/

Please let us know if this helps. 

0 Likes
Lowri
Constellation
Options

Did you find a solution to this?? As mines just done the same thing?? It was working fine and all of a sudden no sound comes out of them? 

0 Likes
radikalvertikal
Asteroid
Options

@Lowri sadly no. I tried resetting it and it worked fine, but now I have the same problem again. When watching TV or Streaming I now use a Chromecast, that works just fine with speakers, but when using my BD-Player, I have to take the projector sound. Pretty **bleep**ty tbh...

0 Likes