JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Left side of my screen is dark just like many people here

(Topic created: 10-17-2020 08:31 PM)
userZYbmr876K3
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

What's the solution to the left side of my screen being dark. It's been like this for three weeks now. I contacted Samsung and they were very unprofessional and rude. I didn't have any idea that the problem is like this Covid 19 pandemic. All televisions are infected and I can't return it? I just purchased this tv not more than 2 years ago. 

I need help from Samsung if they can return this or repair it. I bought this from Best Buy 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Does it happen on all sources, inputs, and the picture test? If so, please send me a private message with the full model and serial number as well as photos of the screen so that I can see what I can do for you 🙂   http://bit.ly/2sSxapD

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

7 Replies
Solution
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Does it happen on all sources, inputs, and the picture test? If so, please send me a private message with the full model and serial number as well as photos of the screen so that I can see what I can do for you 🙂   http://bit.ly/2sSxapD

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userZYbmr876K3
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

It happens on smart tv and all units including cable, and my video games

it is the screen thats the problem 

Serial number is <HIDDEN>

model is UN65NU7100

i need your help desperately 

thus Appears to be a pandemic problem for all televisions 

I tried all sorts of solution 

HELP ME!!!!!

0 Likes
userZYbmr876K3
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

This tv is not old 

is this normal? Do you expect us to buy Samsung televisions every two years or less? 

kindly advise 

0 Likes
userZYbmr876K3
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

It happens on the smart TVs itself , when I use cable, when I use video games. The screen is the problem. I don't know what else to do. I need your help this tv is not old 
4C45A77D-6745-4DAC-AF85-E66C32C28E00.jpeg

D9898A02-2D38-46B4-AE37-8E73EE3AF907.jpeg

0 Likes
userZYbmr876K3
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Hello samsungAl

i took my television to a local tv repair person and up to now.... I haven't received my tv yet . He can't find the part for the Samsung left screen part that went broken. This is a new 2018 65 inch tv. 

I am now very desperate and very sad that I don't have a tv to watch . I was hoping that Samsung could just give me a tv brand new. I bought this from best  buy in December 2018. I'm very very sad 

I am hoping that Samsung people are kind and compassionate to help me with this. my kids and I don't have a tv to watch 

it's a pandemic and we just stay home 

thank you and God bless 

0 Likes
userZYbmr876K3
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

It is obvious that this tv 65 inch will

not be repaired. I have been waiting since October 18, 2020 from the A1 tv repair shop and they still have not given my tv back yet. 

we do not have a tv in the house right now. Can Samsung be kind enough mr samsungal to give me full refund of the tv? I will just buy another one. I bought this from Best Buy in colma california in December 2018. 

waiting for your response 

0 Likes
userkv1NM2Z3YI
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Seems Samsung knows about the issue and continues to reply with the same BS answer.  This is the LAST Samsung I ever buy.  The brand has gone down in quality on all of their products.  Dryer broke within 3 month,  refrigerator broke after a year, phone battery lasts half a day now after last update.  LG is a much better brand.