Original topic:

My Samsung S90C Has a Stuck Red Pixel :(

(Topic created: 03-12-2024 10:46 AM)
jmac1686
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Well, after five months, I turned on my S90C last night, and to my surprise (and annoyance), there was a bright red pixel in the upper center of the screen. Just appeared out of nowhere. I tried everything from power cycling to running the pixel refresh manually and nada. Even weirder, the red pixel stays on for like 30 seconds AFTER I turn the TV. 

I was too afraid to try one of those pixel unsticker videos that flash on YouTube (didn't know if it was safe with an OLED), so I contacted customer service. Someone from in-home repair is coming out to check it. It is under warranty so I am hoping they will replace it if it is unfixable. One red pixel may not seem like much but I have OCD and I am going to constantly focus on it and try to find it. Plus, I don't think a new TV should have this issue. 

Anyone else deal with a stuck pixel on their OLED?

0 Likes
2 Replies
Samsung_YJcq1ET
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

I totally agree, with what we have paid for these type of TVs, they should be performing flawlessly. Dont worry im more than confident they will or have Already replaced or fix the issue.

0 Likes
Bakin
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

I have the same exact issue that showed up in the last two days. My 65ā€ S90C was purchased in August 2023 and fortunately still under warranty.

0 Likes