Original topic:

PlutoTV App Not Loading

(Topic created: 01-31-2024 07:48 AM)
warrenweeks
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

My PlutoTV app does not load on my Samsung TV, model UN75TU700DFXZA. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the PlutoTV app, but the problem persists. Anyone else having the same issue?

17 Replies
hogroller
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Same here.  Very frustrating.  This needs to be acknowledged and fixed. 

aniela1812
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
Well, at least I know I'm not alone in my frustration around the app not working.
frank-the
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
Getting similar problems
0 Likes
Members_VJkWOF7
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

i have older Samsung TV's running the Pluto tv app just fine.  i believe i started having Pluto app problems  AFTER the auto firmware update on the newer Samsung.  my older units i turned that feature off.  is there anyway to revert BACK to the older firmware version?

0 Likes
userW8io9ACCvA
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
I have an 85 inch tv and pluto app will click on but not open to broadcast. Happens over and over
0 Likes
JimOB
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Same , I cans down load the Pluto app on my Samsung 32” frame tv. Have loaded plex and Roku with no issues. Jut Pluto does not down load. 

0 Likes
AnaTV-2023
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

i do. I do not know what to do

0 Likes
Solution
LeoWyatt89
Nebula
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

So, with this particular issue, the only thing Samsung can advise is reinstalling. Samsung doesn't own the Pluto App so you have to take it up with their developers, sounds like an update needs to occur on their end.  Should be able to find contact information for the developers in the app store under the details of the app.  i would recommend reaching out to them directly.