Original topic:

S90C Firmware Update Confusion

(Topic created: 01-25-2024 05:00 PM)
AspenQn
Cosmic Ray
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Just got our S90CD (Costco version with enhanced speakers) home snd set up last night but had some trouble getting my Galaxy Buds2 Pro earbuds to work. Hopped on chat with Samsung chat and was told there was a firmware uodate (Version 13.19) and was sent a link. The link took me to a page with instructions to go to my model page and locate the firmware to download to a thumb drive...only there was no firmware update available.

So I hop back on another chat and am told there isn't one for my model but then proceeds to send me a link for a firmware update for the S90CA model and tells me since there is no difference between the two models to do the update. Sorry but anyone with a computer knows you don't download anything except for YOUR model - and since my speakers aren't the same as the CA model who knows what else is different?

So long story short why would I even think to look at a product page for a different model than mine??? And is this 13.19 the proper update for the CD model?

SMH over the poor tech support from Samsung...
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! If you can try the link below this should be the one you're looking for. If it is not, you can easily find it by typing your full model number on the Samsung website, clicking on your TV, click support, click see all support, click manuals and software, type your model in the search bar on page and search there it will pull it up. Please let me know if this helped!

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/downloads/?model=N0060648&modelCode=QN65S90CDFXZA

View solution in context

2 Replies
Chip51
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Post the link if you can here. I will research it . Maybe their is not a real difference regarding the speaker etc. Did you call samsung support about this?

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! If you can try the link below this should be the one you're looking for. If it is not, you can easily find it by typing your full model number on the Samsung website, clicking on your TV, click support, click see all support, click manuals and software, type your model in the search bar on page and search there it will pull it up. Please let me know if this helped!

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/downloads/?model=N0060648&modelCode=QN65S90CDFXZA