Original topic:

Samsung TV+ Stopped Working

(Topic created: a month ago)
userUi6puTRsI6
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

My UN55MU8000 shows 383 TV+ channels available but since a couple of days ago I cannot watch any of them. Here are some details:

1. If I try to watch a TV+ channel I see black screen for about a minute then 'Retry' message

2. The TV+ guide works fine, I see all schedules and descriptions, but cannot stream neither live nor on demand

3. Samsung support tried all simple tricks like reset TV, reset hub, channel search, manual<->auto clock and  told me that my TV is probably broken and I should repair or buy a new one (it's ~5 years old)

4. While trying to fight the issue on my own I noticed that time shown in TV+ is shifted from local time. Sometimes when I change clock settings the streaming starts working, but only until I switch to another channel. 

5. All other apps work fine, I can stream Netflix and Amazon Prime @4k without any problem.

I feel like chances are very small that I'll ever see TV+ on this TV, but still hope that someone will suggest a solution. Please share if you have a good idea,

0 Replies