Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

2 Replies
joeschmo19
Galaxy
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
Ok, is there an error message? Or any explanation why? We need to know details to help you out.
0 Likes
pfcjoe
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

yes  error message states that network connection issue.... I have another new samsung tv that still works fine with my network as does my laptop. both get samsung plus fine.. The older 75 inch 2018 went thru a software upgrade and then the uide disappeared aand started getting error message...  

i think it is connected to one of two things:

1. It looks like my old tv no longer shows up on my list of devices on my account   only show my phone, galaxie tablet and new Tv... how can I reenter the 75 inch tv on account.. as I understnd i may not be aable to connect to samsung plus without be recoginized by my account..

second issue may be the DNS setting...your tech suggested that I chnage the automatic isp tto manual and then enter 8888 rated that default oooo.. thryed that it does not work... the tve does conect to internet app, and my other apps... so I think the actaaul fiberoptic cable connecction is ok  but not sure if the dns is correct  any suggestions.

Let me know about above and then we can try other suggestion..  by the way tv works gret on over air channels and on my DISH sateliite connection.

Thansk Joe account is  <HIDDEN>

if you need me to send more info let me know

0 Likes