Original topic:

Smart TV 800 resource error

(Topic created: 11-22-2020 09:42 AM)
usertxqef93AT4
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

I keep getting a message to update my software but it's in auto mode.  When I try to do it manually it gives me this error message:   800 Resource error. How do I update if I can and if I can't how do I get rid of the update message on my TV.

The TV is 4 years old. I also had to replace the remote because it was defective. 

Samsung_Xr7Dxo6
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Same for me, I can't update and some of my features are no available.  my model number is un55j620dafxza

userR8y4OzlH0V
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

I am having the same issue and the model number is UN50H6201AF

userhGGFycTaWe
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

This same thing is happening to mine, my model number is UE50ES6100

SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

@userFo1uGzxv2N and @userhGGFycTaWe This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  Thanks!

Be sure to click " āœ“ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userFo1uGzxv2N
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

When trying to update my samsung TV model number UA40J5200DR 

I got an error 800 Resource 

please I need to know what is this error means and how I can update my Tv

Many Thanks In advance 

userJ3cDuPRVep
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

I posted this on another thread for an update issue but the error code was 800 and I couldn't get the tv to update. I thought I was going to have to do the update the hard way by using a flash drive. Here is what worked for me:

1 .Make sure the tv connects to the internet.

2.Set the SOURCE to TV  (it was on HDMI when I tried and couldn't get the update to go through)

3.Run update again

Hope this helps!

Sunami
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

I keep getting this code when trying to update i am connected to the internet but I don't understand what's going on. Can someone help me with this issue asap?

0 Likes
usertoDGtlGcZW
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

My television is telling me i have a software update but when i try to update it im getting a 800 resource error.  (Un65j6200) any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance

SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

I'm sorry to hear that, do you have the TV connected via wi-fi or ethernet? Also, can I have your current software version? 

Be sure to click " āœ“ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userV0aJ1pHimB
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Version 2230

0 Likes