Original topic:

Smart view not working

(Topic created: 09-08-2024 01:43 PM)
lannae
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

My phone has always hooked up to my TV through smart view but suddenly just won't connect. Has anyone else had this issue? If so did you fix it and if so how? I have a tcl roku smart tv.

4 Replies
userhA9Ue29kNa
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
Just spent 2 hours with samsung help desk. My galaxy Tab s9 won't connect to my vizio tv either. They couldn't figure out the problem. my S6 worked fine but I sold for the s9
0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Hi there, Thanks for posting about this. Could you provide a little more information so the community can better assist? First, have you confirmed the TV, phone, and Smart View app are all up to date on software? Also, do you receive any type of error message when trying to connect? Lastly, are you experiencing any other symptoms with the TV, phone, or app? 

0 Likes
kenir
Astronaut
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
My S24 phone also previously connected to my tcl roku smart tv. I was required to reset my phone back to factory and since then,my phone does not identify tv. Any and all suggestions requested.
0 Likes
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Thank you for that information! Try re-pairing the devices if it allows you to forget the TV in your phone settings and reattempt the pairing process. If the issue persists, try uninstalling and reinstalling the smart view app to reset its configurations. 

Be sure to click " āœ“ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes