Original topic:

TV not working

(Topic created: Sunday)
oluwaseyi
Constellation
Options
My Samsung TV made a pop sound and stopped working. Kindly assist. 

Model number UN55NU6900F
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Hello @oluwaseyi! Thank you for reaching out! This is something that will require service. Depending on your warranty you will have a few options.

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, you can use this link below to find a service center in your area. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

View solution in context

3 Replies
meself
Neutron Star
Options
Could be blown fuse or bad plug off top my head
Diaboyos
Honored Contributor
Options
No one can diagnose this online. You'll need to have someone come to your house or take it to a repair shop so it can be looked at. Is it still under warranty?
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Hello @oluwaseyi! Thank you for reaching out! This is something that will require service. Depending on your warranty you will have a few options.

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, you can use this link below to find a service center in your area. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/