Original topic:

Closed Captioning Comes and Goes

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
Traveller77
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

I have a Samsung Frame TV Model QN55LS03BAFXZA. Sometimes closed captioning works, most times not. 
Attempted solutions: 

*From the Info bar I go to CC and click on Closed Captioning. Sometimes it works, mostly it does not. 
*I then go to All Settings’/ General & Privacy/ Accessibility/ Caption Settings. I assure Caption Settings is “On” and then I am offered Caption Mode. I usually click on Default since I don’t know what the Service1, etc options are. Note: I have tried some of Caption Mode options randomly, but Default or Service1, etc. rarely help get me to on-screen CC. it is hit or miss and I can never seem to keep CC for long before it stops working. 

2 Replies
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
Are you 100 % sure it allows closed captioning on those particular channels? If your streaming look for the apps settings and change them to CC.
0 Likes
Traveller77
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Yes, it does allow close captioning on all of the channels that I use because occasionally there is CC on each of the channels. The same goes for streaming channels. Sometimes they work on all of the streaming channels I use, sometimes they disappear.

0 Likes