JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Frame TV: Unable to redeem Art Store Promotion

(Topic created: 04-06-2023 07:09 AM)
Sean Boles
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

We purchased a Frame TV from Costco which came with a 2 year subscription to the Art Store. We have tried to redeem the subscription and keep getting an error message. The option appears in the promotions app, but when I click on Use Now, it just brings up an error message: “The server is under maintenance. Please try again later. (<<5001>>)”

3E2FAD4A-74B4-489E-9F47-72413C35C283_1_105_c.jpeg

I've talked to at least 15 representatives at Samsung and no one can help. Ultimately, they told me to send an email, but the problem is that my messages seemed to have fallen into the black hole. No one will reply. Has anyone else had any experience with this? Any suggestions on how to resolve?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

You would need to contact our Promotions team directly. They'll be able to assist you with this further. They can be reached at 1-866-888-5303. 

View solution in context

2 Replies
frustrated44
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

I’ve been dealing with the exact same thing…might be time for a class action lawsuit!

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

You would need to contact our Promotions team directly. They'll be able to assist you with this further. They can be reached at 1-866-888-5303.