Original topic:

Frame TV horrible to use

(Topic created: a week ago)
Davidsbeck
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

How can a tv this expensive be this awful? It should be simple to mirror from an iPhone. Instead it’s some sort of impossible torture test. The remote is awful. It goes to art instead of turning all the way off. It decided it wants to turn on some obscure tv channel seemingly at will. And it doesn’t come with any instructions. Can’t believe I paid so much for something that Samsung can’t be bothered to make usable for a fairly competent tech skills person. If anyone wants to buy this tv lemme know!

4 Replies
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
Quantity over quality
0 Likes
Mitka
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
I have never gotten any phone to mirror, any my laptop for a short period of time one
0 Likes
tomsframe
Nebula
Options

Ha, the whole ecosystem is a torture test, though I don't know that it's any worse than any other mfr's "Smart TVs" these days.

I honestly don't know how folks not tech-savvy manage to navigate the TV waters these days.

0 Likes
Matt_ClassAcvsSamTV
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
Samsung TV's are the worse quality. My tv's plastic clips came apart from the heat the tv creates and dangerous wires that shockes my hand fell out when trying to plug in a sound bar. I only had the tv for 16 days.

Samsung won't cover anything regarding the physical components.
0 Likes