Original topic:

Frame Tv Freezing

(Topic created: 08-06-2024 10:06 AM)
Talya22
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hi, I purchased a Samsung Frame Tv 2023 edition in June 2024. For the last 3 months I have noticed that this TV does nothing but freeze! Every time we open an app we have to clear the cache on the app before opening another app. If we donā€™t, the apps freeze. You can try and scroll through streaming apps (Netflix, Youtube, Disney) for something to watch and it wonā€™t scroll it was just freeze for 5+ seconds and tries tried to catch up.

For a TV being 3 months old from new this shouldnā€™t be happening. What is the reason for the TV to freeze so much from opening a singular streaming app? No updates are needed for the TV.

Any help would be much appreciated. Thank you 

3 Replies
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

How much internal memory does the TV have for the cache and apps?  I noticed with my very cheap LG Smart TV,it has barely enough memory/storage to use some of the streaming apps without lag.  Just like phones or any other computer equipment (these days TVs are  practically computers), you have to look at all the specs.

0 Likes
bill-e
Cosmic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Unplug the TV from power for 30-60 seconds and do the same for ur network equipment (router and switches if any) 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 6 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch7Ultra(VZW),Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV, Buds Pro
0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hi there, Thanks for asking about this. That does sound frustrating. Have you tried the steps in this link? 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01205506/

0 Likes