Original topic:

QN43Q60BAFXZA TV Bluetooth Pairing crashes after day to three days

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
jadams976
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Hello,

I've a QN43Q60BAFXZA Model TV with a Bluetooth issue that I've had since day one.

It began with my skullcandy earbuds and i recently added a Sharper Image BT Soundbar . For no reason the TV suddenly won't connect to the paired speaker or earbuds. I remove and then reinstall them to no avail. If i power down the TV and then unplug it for 20 seconds and then plug back in the pairing connection works again. This will last 1 to 3 days before having to redo again. Has anyone else had this issue, and if so did you find the problem?

Thanks,

John

4 Replies
DrewPoi
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
Try holding down the power button until it fully does the 15 second soft reset. And then let go when you see QLED come up.
jadams976
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

That did reset the Bluetooth, but only lasted two days. There must be a fix of this is a defeat that Samsung needs to address. 

0 Likes
jadams976
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

This solution worked for one night. The next day has to reset again. This seems to be A TV issues in general with this model. Samsung need to give us a resolve. I purchased this tv specifically for the Bluetooth, so it seems money wasted. I’ve emailed support and received crickets. This is a problem and we need help. 

0 Likes
noelito
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
It won't work I don't know why
0 Likes