JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

alternate remote replacement model 2019 Q64R - tv QE55Q64RATXZT - remote BN59-01311B

(Topic created: 09-02-2023 01:12 AM)
labentia_signa
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Good morning,

I'm going crazy as it seems that my tv model has only just one remote model, that is BN59-01311B, that i can't find on samsungparts, only at a very expensive price on Amazon or similars.

Somebody could please tell me if there's some other remote i can use for my tv? For example BN59-01312 or similar... Can't fine anything anywhere!

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Thanks for reaching out. Support for US products is the focus of this forum. As your device is a non-US model information is severely limited. We kindly suggest that you use this link to look for a support team in the area your product was manufactured in: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocation.html 

Additionally, if you scroll to the bottom of the page on the website for your region, you might discover that your nation provides its very own support forums, just like this one! Just look for the Community Option.
However, for US model TVs, typically any Samsung remote can be paired to any Samsung TV and operate it. Additionally, there are many 3rd party universal remotes that may be compatible; but you'll need to check with their manufacturer to be sure. 

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Thanks for reaching out. Support for US products is the focus of this forum. As your device is a non-US model information is severely limited. We kindly suggest that you use this link to look for a support team in the area your product was manufactured in: https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocation.html 

Additionally, if you scroll to the bottom of the page on the website for your region, you might discover that your nation provides its very own support forums, just like this one! Just look for the Community Option.
However, for US model TVs, typically any Samsung remote can be paired to any Samsung TV and operate it. Additionally, there are many 3rd party universal remotes that may be compatible; but you'll need to check with their manufacturer to be sure.