Original topic:

error code 70012 on FRAME tv

(Topic created: 10-10-2023 09:48 AM)
JB007
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

I have a 43" 2023 Samsung frame TV, when trying the 2 months free trial for art I get the error code 70012.

The software version is up to date.

I have reset the smart hub.

Any suggestions

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Since you've already reset the TV and made sure that it's up to date, I suggest calling 1-800-SAMSUNG (1-800-726-7864) and asking to be transferred to our Media Solutions department. They'll be able to figure out what's going on with your Art Store free trial not working properly. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
13 Replies
Kkojian
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

I’m getting the same code on my new 55” The Frame. 

Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Since you've already reset the TV and made sure that it's up to date, I suggest calling 1-800-SAMSUNG (1-800-726-7864) and asking to be transferred to our Media Solutions department. They'll be able to figure out what's going on with your Art Store free trial not working properly. 

0 Likes
thisismyusername1
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Since this seems to be a common problem, I recommend Samsung perform some kind of investigation and give us a proper response here so we don't all have to individually go through the pain of calling Customer Support, waiting on hold, and being told to make sure the software on our TVs is up to date, which we did the moment it came out of the box.

Also, please consider this a formal request that the Samsung developers emerge from the 1990s and automatically convert "Error: 70012" into some kind of actually-helpful error message.

Brewsker
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

I'm getting the same error code from my brand new Frame TV. Does anyone know how to resolve this?

Avc88
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

Is there a general answer to what this error code means?

Gstutt
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

I have the same issue.

thisismyusername1
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

I also have this problem.  Just bought a 65" Frame today.  Can't try any of the art.

Seekinghelp
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

I’m having the same issue with my new frame tv- software is updated

Vizarch
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

I just purchased the Frame 43" and keep getting the same error code.