JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Art Store Subscription Issue on Frame Tv

(Topic created: 10-04-2021 07:20 AM)
userG8kPo0vt74
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I have a valid subscription to the art store on Samsung frame tv till February 2022 but while trying to use it, shows that the membership has to be renewed. Once I try to renew, a notification comes and says I have an active membership. I have called the customer service in Turkey but seems that they are not familiar with frame tv and first time they were hearing about the art store. I have been told to delete all the applications available on tv and then reinstalled. Is there anyone in Samsung who may help in more professional manner? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
QLED and The Frame

I can definitely understand how frustrating this may be. I recommend reaching out to our ECommerce team, as they would be better equipped to help you. They can be reached at 1-855-726-8721

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
QLED and The Frame

I can definitely understand how frustrating this may be. I recommend reaching out to our ECommerce team, as they would be better equipped to help you. They can be reached at 1-855-726-8721

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes