Original topic:

Grey spots on QN90A

(Topic created: 06-17-2022 01:08 PM)
usertHHUYhz0sT
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hi, 

I got my new QN90A today, and I almost immediately noticed a line of grey, burned in pixel spots on the TV. What is the best way to get this resolved / the TV fixed or replaced? I am unable to bring the TV to a service station or mail it, unless someone comes to pick it up. 

I have included photos, you should be able to see grey circles towards the bottom.

Image from iOS (21).jpgImage from iOS (20).jpg 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
QLED and The Frame
I am sorry that your New Samsung tv has a Defective panel, the best way to get your Samsung tv repaired is to call Samsung support directly, please make sure that you have the Full model number and the serial number to give to the Support representative, the phone number is 18007267864

View solution in context

4 Replies
Solution
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
QLED and The Frame
I am sorry that your New Samsung tv has a Defective panel, the best way to get your Samsung tv repaired is to call Samsung support directly, please make sure that you have the Full model number and the serial number to give to the Support representative, the phone number is 18007267864
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
QLED and The Frame
Just to let you know that I Have the Same tv as you and the power supply went bad and a technician was at my house within a few days and everything was fixed under warranty and I have had no issues since
0 Likes
Diaboyos
Honored Contributor
Options
QLED and The Frame
If you just got it today return it for another one.
0 Likes
skyblu4u
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame
You dont get it out those are burned in images its like your one a page and you dónt close it you go back later or whatever over time that image will bur in to your screen yeah you should habe them replace it
0 Likes