JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

HDMI signal lost on all ports for QN75 Frame TV

(Topic created: 12-24-2020 08:14 AM)
usernk1JDyXcYX
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

We had our 75" Frame TV installed this weekend (Saturday evening) with the one connect box hooked to  Roku device and a Nintendo Switch.  Everything worked great and then 24hrs later without changing anything we have lost HDMI signal on both devices???  Looks like a recurring and common issue so need a solution?

0 Likes
7 Replies
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

I do apologize for the inconvenience this has caused. Which software version are you running on the television?  Have you tried disconnecting and reconnecting the one connect box?  

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
usernk1JDyXcYX
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

The software version is:

T-NKMACUK-1403.1

the TV is new and the One Connect worked perfect for 1 day and then lost all signal to HDMI ports.  Have tried disconnecting and reconnecting the one connect box as well as upgraded HDMI cables, different HDMI ports, leaving it unplugged for a day and then reconnecting and nothing has worked. Still no signal to the tv from the HDMI and the HDMI test says the cable is good.  Can Samsung ship me out a new one connect box?

Mark

0 Likes
usernk1JDyXcYX
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Still waiting for a reply on this as we currently have no access to any HDMI ports so cannot connect any external devises. 

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

I would recommend checking your connections, to make certian nothing has come look. 

After that please try a soft reset by unplugging the television for 30 seconds or so and plugging back in. If the signal still does not come in, even after trying multiple devices, your unit may require service. We would recommend reaching out to one of the fellow moderators or shoot our support page a message on twitter or Facebook, whichever is easier for you to contact us! 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
usernk1JDyXcYX
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Is there a way to just exchange the OneConnect Box as we have the tv mounted on the wall?

0 Likes
usernk1JDyXcYX
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Also - since it took some time to get an answer regarding the issues (still waiting for a reply on just replacing the One Connect Box) I am past my 15 day window for returning the tv to the seller.  I did not want to do that anyway since the seller was online and it would take so long to ship to them and receive a replacement tv anyway.  Plus with the installation on the wall it would have cost money for our contractor to remove the tv and support device and then install a new one.  So can you put in a support ticket to get a replacement one connect box or have a service tech come out to the house?

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
QLED and The Frame

Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

0 Likes