Original topic:

Newsmax TV app problematic

(Topic created: 03-05-2024 11:50 AM)
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

I purchased a nice new Samsung QN55QN90CAF QN90C Series - 55" Class LED-backlit LCD TV - Neo QLED - 4KTV but having some problems with the Newsmax app.

I signed up for the subscription service but unfortunately the app keeps freezing giving me the three little rotating dots in the middle. At other times it just gives me a message that something went wrong.

I've tried clearing the app, restarting the app and even cool restart the TV. Sometimes it works but not for long. This is consistent and happens every day, but not with other programs. I haven't even had the Newsmax service for a full month. I even tried uninstalling the Newsmax app and reinstalling it, still the same thing. The TV software is up-to-date so I'm puzzled and quite frankly irritated.

Anyone else having this same problem or have a fix?

11 Replies
SWEET PEA
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

The same thing happened to me, so I stopped logging out like I normally do. I just click the home button when I want to go out, but now when I go back in, I can only see the top part of the people talking head. From the forehead up. So strange. 

0 Likes
Solution
LeoWyatt89
Comet
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

I recommend trying the following troubleshooting steps for app issues on the television: https://www.samsung.com/latin_en/support/tv-audio-video/how-to-troubleshoot-apps-that-are-not-workin... 

If that doesn't fix it, and this is the only app giving you trouble reach out to the devlopers:

• 1-800-485-4350. Office hours are Mon-Fri 8:30am - 8:30pm ET, and Sat 9:00am - 5:00pm ET.
  • Newsmax customer support email is customerservice@newsmax.com

0 Likes