Original topic:

REMOTE CONTROL

(Topic created: 03-04-2024 08:57 AM)
peterson65
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs

i was about to purchase my 3rd samsung tv the other day but started reading reviews keeping me from purchasing becuase of the remote. the remote has no number buttons on it? i watch a lot of atsc over the air tv and want to be able to type 32, 7 ,9 ect to directly go to those channels is that no longer possible? did samsung tirn into a tcl-roku type tv? or is there a remote i can purchase to do what i want. otherwise i hate to go to a vizio or a lg but i dont have another choice. i want a 85 " qled .

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
realaud
Neutron Star
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
You should. You'd have to search and look at the features of the various apps. Try this one https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=smart.tv.wifi.remote.control.samcontrol

View solution in context

6 Replies
ChaosSaber
Neutron Star
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
It does, its just onscreen
peterson1965
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
So it's like a tcl. From channel 2 and go to channel 50 you have to scroll for 30 seconds past every channel in between . Kind of sucks
realaud
Neutron Star
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
You can always download a remote control app from the play store
0 Likes
peterson1965
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
But will that allow me to type in the channel and go right to it like any other tv? If so then I would think I could get a remote for my other Samsung and it would work? I need somone with a new tv to verify before I purchase. I was looking at a q80c
0 Likes
Solution
realaud
Neutron Star
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
You should. You'd have to search and look at the features of the various apps. Try this one https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=smart.tv.wifi.remote.control.samcontrol
peterson1965
Asteroid
Options
QLED and The Frame TVs
I will try that over the weekend and go into the store and try and see if it works. Thanks
0 Likes