JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Noticed a black line on my Q8FN what should I do?

(Topic created: 03-26-2021 11:13 PM)
yenhanshih
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

165062953_887942535381790_6900651649098050467_n.jpg163555170_792667998019853_8364405924166900864_n.jpg

Hi, I noticed a black line across the bottom of my Samsung Q8FN. It only shows up in certain colors. When the area is white, the line doesn't show up. Any idea what is going on?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

The Tv will need to be serviced since it happens on the picture test. I would be delighted to get that set up for you! Please send me a private message with the full model and serial number of the TV.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
SamsungTam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

Does it happen on all sources including the picture test? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
yenhanshih
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

It happens on all sources including picture test.

I also tried a RGB test and don't notice the line in pure Red Green Blue Black White colors. It only happens during the transition between the different colors.

On a non-pure color, the line is persistent and goes across the whole bottom of the screen horizontally and starts to fade around the center point.

Example video (not the best quality, but everytime I switch color, during the transition the line turns black and when it turns into pure color, it disappears):

https://streamable.com/mtjwn6

0 Likes
Solution
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
QLED and The Frame

The Tv will need to be serviced since it happens on the picture test. I would be delighted to get that set up for you! Please send me a private message with the full model and serial number of the TV.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes