Original topic:

QN55C Samsung TV: Hulu and Disney+ apps will not play any content

(Topic created: 01-14-2024 11:59 AM)
Members_IChux1y
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello,

I purchased a QN55C Samsung QLED three days ago. Hulu and Disney+ will not play any of the content. In both apps, you can:

• Reach the splash screen
  • Scroll through content
  • Select Content

However, once you select something, it will not play. Instead, here is what happens:

• Hulu: The screen shows that it is trying to load content, then it goes black for a while, before giving an error - P-DEV320 (according to Google, this indicates an issue with the unit)
  • Disney+: The blue circle keeps spinning but nothing happens

Here's what I have attempted:

• Clear cache and data - no change
  • Reset to factory default - no change
  • Unplugged the TV for a while (30 minutes or so while eating dinner) - no change
  • Accessed Hulu through the integrated web browser - I can stream from here, but the quality is horrible and this is not a solution. BUT, this does show that the issue is with the integrated app
  • Checked multiple other apps and they all work great (Netflix, Amazon, Apple+)

Finally, I also contacted Hulu. Apparently, they had a similar app issue with LG televisions and this was resolved. I was also informed that Hulu is aware of the issue and they are working on it with Samsung.

Thoughts or advice?

Thank you in advance.

0 Likes
3 Replies
jmaccolorado
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

We're having the same issue with our SAMSUNG 77S90CD 77". Were you ever able to find a solution? We tried all of the steps you shared above with no results.

0 Likes
Mr-Frantic
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

I am having the exact same issue with my Samsung TV, both Samsung and Disney have been completely unhelpful

0 Likes
Members_3eNI61R
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

I've had the exact same issue for a year now.  Kinda just gave up on getting it resolved. Pretty sad tho to have paid Thousands for a 80in Samsung that can't even stream Sling, Disney, Hulu ect...

0 Likes