Original topic:

Tv says my wifi password is wrong.

(Topic created: 08-04-2021 03:42 AM)
userUY2wLOVLoa
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

As title says.

It happend when I was watching a series on a streaming service. The stream started to buffer, then lost internet connection. When I tried reconnecting the tv stated that the password for wireless network is incorrect. It is NOT. I have tried all my other devices and changed the password. The tv still pops this message. 

I have reseted network options, reseted smart hub. I might try factory reset but I hope someone will help me out first. 

I will try a hard connection with a wire.

The Tv in questing is a Samsung QLED model: QE65Q60RAT. 2 years old.

Current fireware update is 1385.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Thank you for this information. This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

View solution in context

4 Replies
Diaboyos
Honored Contributor
Options
QLED and The Frame
Have you deleted your saved network and added it again?
userUY2wLOVLoa
Constellation
Options
QLED and The Frame

Yes.

I pluged in an ethernet cable and it works just fine. It seems to only be the wireless connection that is the problem. I will try unplugging and connected to the wifi.

0 Likes
Diaboyos
Honored Contributor
Options
QLED and The Frame
If you can plug it in just do that. If that was just for testing you may look into a wireless bridge so you don't have to use the TV's built in wifi.
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
QLED and The Frame

Thank you for this information. This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.