Original topic:

Vertical Banding Issues on QLED TV

(Topic created: 12-17-2022 08:17 AM)
pshields2005
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello,

Last August, I purchased a 75" QLED Samsung 4k Smart TV. Over the past 2-3 months, there have been more and more blatant vertical banding issues with the TV. Especially when watching sports. As soon as the camera pans its as if 4-5 faint gray lines show up, like bars.

I am outside the one year window, so I wanted to see if there are any fixes out there aside from just getting a new TV? I couldn't seem to find a pixel refresher, and its becoming more and more annoying while I watch sports and shows so I was hoping someone might have some advice on what I can do.

Really hoping after spending several thousand dollars on a television that it isn't effectively broken within the the first 18 months. Any help is greatly appreciated.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Diaboyos
Honored Contributor
Options
QLED and The Frame
There are pixel refresher videos on YouTube that you could try but I doubt they would work. You're probably going to have to start looking for a new TV as paying to fix the one you have would be expensive.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Diaboyos
Honored Contributor
Options
QLED and The Frame
There are pixel refresher videos on YouTube that you could try but I doubt they would work. You're probably going to have to start looking for a new TV as paying to fix the one you have would be expensive.