JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Vertical lines on new Samsung 85" Neo Quantum QLED 8K Smart TV QN900 Series QN85QN900A

(Topic created: 10-28-2021 03:55 PM)
usermpa58xPPj3
Astronaut
Options
QLED and The Frame

I just received a newly purchased 85" QN900A.  I have this scheduled for professional wall installation tomorrow.  When I turned it on, I noticed a band of black vertical lines on the left hand side of the set.  I'm not sure if this can be corrected after installation or if the set is damaged and needs to be returned.  This is my 4th Samsung TV and I've not had any problems to date.

Any advice?IMG-5219.jpgIMG-5221.jpgIMG-5222.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello, I absolutely understand the concern with the lines on the screen and would recommend running a picture test on the television before going forward with any installation. The concern would be because if the lines appear on the screen during the picture test or it fails it will require service and with this being a newly purchased television as stated we do recommend contacting the retailer for a replacement or sending a private message using the link here: https://bit.ly/3p4UuiW for additional assistance. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
QLED and The Frame

Hello, I absolutely understand the concern with the lines on the screen and would recommend running a picture test on the television before going forward with any installation. The concern would be because if the lines appear on the screen during the picture test or it fails it will require service and with this being a newly purchased television as stated we do recommend contacting the retailer for a replacement or sending a private message using the link here: https://bit.ly/3p4UuiW for additional assistance. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes