cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Dts-x not supported when Q-Symphony

Why I can't select DTS Virtual-X mode at my soundbar (HW-Q60T) when I setup Q-Symphony with my tv (Q80T)? Only GAME & ADAPTIVE SOUND mode are available..

2 REPLIES 2
Cosmic Ray

Re: Dts-x not supported when Q-Symphony

that annoys me too.  my sound modes keep switching every time i select inputs.   

Constellation

Re: Dts-x not supported when Q-Symphony

I have almostly the exact same problem, but instead of the Q60T soundbar, I'm using the Q800T and the Q950T soundbars (not at the same time ofc). I am also using the Q80T TV. I manage to apply the q symphony setting (I.e "TV+Soundbar") but the only sound mode options available are "Game" and "Adaptive". Furthermore, even though the q symphony setting is applied, no sound appears from the TV speaker - only from the soundbar. There is absolutely no difference whatsoever between the "soundbar sound" and the "TV+ Soundbar sound" and it is VERY annoying (not the least after having invested in such pricy equipment).

I also can't add the soundbar to Samsung Smart Things App (I have only managed 1 of 100 attempts) and when they do manage to pair that 1/100 time, the connection drops after only a few minutes. 

Does anyone have a solution to these problems?