cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userWjhJQRKhqh
Constellation

Horizontal line near bottom of my Samsung 4K QLED Curved TV

JUMP TO SOLUTION

We just recently saw this line near the bottom of our TV. We just bought this TV on Christmas Eve 2017. Is this fixable? What caused it? 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Black Hole

Re: PLEASE ASSIST : Horizontal line near bottom of my Samsung 4K QLED Curved TV

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Repairs are recommended if this shows on all sources and all troubleshooting has been tried. Please send us a private message to http://bit.ly/2CGMMUe with your phone number as well as the model number and the serial number of the unit.

49 REPLIES 49
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Horizontal line near bottom of my Samsung 4K QLED Curved TV

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can you attach a picture of this line on the screen?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

user2ewDhYrhWA
Astronaut

PLEASE ASSIST : Horizontal line near bottom of my Samsung 4K QLED Curved TV

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello Sir,

I am having the same issue with my Samsung 4K QLED TV. Model Number: QN55Q7CAM.

I just got it around 3 months ago, in March 2018. Now today there is a horizontal line across the bottom of the screen, with everything below the line being blurry, almost a double image overlapping. And sometimes it flickers like its attempting to adjust but cannot. It pulses every couple of seconds. Can you please provide any guidance. Your help is greatly apprecitated. Jason.Ermish@Yahoo.com 

Black Hole

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Repairs are recommended if this shows on all sources and all troubleshooting has been tried. Please send us a private message to http://bit.ly/2CGMMUe with your phone number as well as the model number and the serial number of the unit.

usernziTnqgyHq
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I bought my 55" QLED a last August. January it started with the 1" blurry band at the bottom of the screen. Samsung support left me in limbo for 2 months before finally sending me a new one connect box. It's the display, not the connections, but I humored them. Not fixed. Then I was sent another one connect box. Not fixed. 6 months later, and now the 1" blurry band is 6". I need a tech at my house to fix this display, not a foreign based call center reading off a script.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

usernziTnqgyHq, does this occur on all sources and inputs? Does it appear in the picture test? Please send us a private message with the full model code and serial number: Link

usernziTnqgyHq
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, occurs with all sources (internet streaming, wired cable) and diagnostic screens. Private message sent

Kravik
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem. Q7f .. 55" 

Just apperead and will not go away.. Smiley Sad

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Kravik  We are sorry to hear about this. Please send a private message to this link, and we will look in to this.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Kravik
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Serienummer 0A3Z3SCK200043   Samsung 55" UHD QLED Smart TV QE55Q7F 4K UHD QLED, HDR, Tizen, Smart Hub