JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Add option to allow users track "weight gain" in Samsung Health

(Topic created: 09-20-2023 08:59 PM)
LostNSaucy
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

VERY IMPORTANT CONCERN. I am someone who is struggling with body image and am working out after a medical condition that caused me to lose weight pretty quickly. Is there a setting or will there be a setting that allows users to "gain weight" with BMI considerations and water weight approximations. Everytime I overeat, as recommended by my doctor and log it in my Samsung food, the red bars register as bad in my brain but it's good for me. Health isn't one size fits all. I would like to see more expansion within Samsung Health in order to accommodate my own needs and promote body health and positivity. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello LostNSaucy, Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedbacks, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

2 Replies
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
This is such a great idea! I really hope Samsung considers allowing some flexibility in the way these types of things are configured in their app. What you said is totally valid, there is no universal category for health and wellbeing! Be sure to submit this request as an Error report in the Samsung Members app's Support tab. This way, the appropriate dev team will receive your suggestion and consider implementing this customization in a future software update. Make sure to be as detailed as possible.
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello LostNSaucy, Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedbacks, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside requests/ideas regarding our products.