JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Bixby routines feature suggestion!

(Topic created: 06-30-2023 02:33 AM)
SarranK
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Can we have the option to use bixby routines to change our phone's performance mode? For example, I'm trying to make a sort of automatic light power saving routine where the screen refresh rate is set to standard and the phone's performance mode is switched to light performance mode. However, i do not have the option to add the toggling of performance modes to the routine. I work around it by using a sort of screen recording script where i "show the phone" where to find the setting and change it. This is very hit or miss though and tends to fail if the phone is locked and screen is off. If we had the actual ability to add the setting to the routine directly, this wouldn't be an issue!

To summarize, can we please have the option to add the toggling of performance modes to bixby routines?
Thank you!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you SarranK,  for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you SarranK,  for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes