Original topic:

Can't make Picture in Picture smaller compared to the previous ONE UI 5?

(Topic created: 12-18-2023 03:07 AM)
ArticuIate
Halo
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Why does updating constantly change the size of the Picture in Picture? When I first got my Samsung, I could make the Picture in Picture smaller. I updated then and suddenly I couldn't. I updated again and I could make it smaller again and I was glad. I have now updated again to One UI 6 and I am unable to make it smaller again. Is there any kind of fix for this? Thanks
userQBh2xwxyxk
Asteroid
Options
Yes. Double tap, pinch to zoom. My post was asking how to make it even smaller, as small as it used to be in One UI 5. As of now, One UI 6's smallest size looks to be around 30% LARGER than the smallest size from the last big UI update. It takes up much more space.
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
What's your zoom at? Depending on the screen zoom dictates is size. I am unsure of the change was to the zoom granular than it was before.
0 Likes
userQBh2xwxyxk
Asteroid
Options
šŸ¤·1708060257193.jpg
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
I never noticed that much of a difference
0 Likes
userQBh2xwxyxk
Asteroid
Options
Good for you šŸ‘
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
I think the new update did something to the Pixel density I the zoom setting. Some people noticed that things were larger and when they went a step smaller it was too small.
0 Likes
Crystal619
Asteroid
Options
I just came to figure out the same thing. Refused to update my s23 and just upgraded to s24 now the width of the YouTube PIP screen is over half the page. On my s23 I was able to make it about 1/3 the width of the screen and it stayed out of my way for most things. I hope they fix this.
userQBh2xwxyxk
Asteroid
Options
I guess just keep making a big enough stink of it so they fix it faster. They keep going back and forth on this since they added PiP, but genuinely this is the worst it's ever been!!! Very silly and goofy tbh
SuGu
Constellation
Options
With this new update, the in-picture window (youtube, videos, etc) doesn't go smaller like it before. The fold cover screen is small as is, the in-picture video covering too much of the screen when I am doing other things 
Tidbitty
Supernova
Options
Figured it out. Pinch it. Pinch in will make it smaller. Pinch out will make it bigger.