Original topic:

Cannot redeem Galaxy Store promotion

(Topic created: 07-25-2024 07:17 AM)
RickGrindskin
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
I've been trying to redeem the 50% promotion offered through the Galaxy Store. I'm being presented with an error code and message shown in the attached photo (GCF4015) and have been struggling to find a solution. I have already tried clearing the cache and data for the Galaxy Store, with no results. Any advice is appreciated. 

My device (Samsung Galaxy S9 FE tablet) is relatively new and has not been tampered with, only official apps downloaded.

EDIT/UPDATE 10/06: My tablet has stayed up-to-date since this post, however, after the latest Android update the issue seems to be fixed. I've been able to redeem the promotions/events with no issue at the terms and conditions (or otherwise.) Hopefully others can say the same after an update.
22 Replies
hherndon93
Constellation
Options

Has anyone found a solution to this problem? I am getting the same error code trying to claim a $4 off coupon

0 Likes
MFHar
Constellation
Options
Everytime I try to use a promotional coupon I'm unable to use it. A message pops up stating that the purchase could not completed and see customer service. 

0 Likes
mandyw32
Constellation
Options

I as well am experiencing the same issue. I keep getting the same error. I have not claimed the coupon gift at all I just know tried for the first time and it gave me the error.

0 Likes