JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Change Family Members Birthdate

(Topic created: 03-07-2024 06:06 PM)
Robb471
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
How do you change a family members birthdate? I entered my daughters date in wrong and now i can't figure out how to change it. 

Any ideas?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello Robb471, Welcome to the Community.  WE understand you are needing to update your daughter's birthdate.

When going to Settings, selecting the Samsung account and then Family, the only option available are to remove or add members. You may need to remove your daughter and then re-add her with the updated information.

You can also reach out to the Samsung Accounts team to see if they have any other options available. They may be reached by calling 1-855-795-0509.

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Sun
Options
What product? Is it a phone? An appliance? Something else?
0 Likes
Robb471
Astronaut
Options
On my Samsung Account for the Family Profile.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello Robb471, Welcome to the Community.  WE understand you are needing to update your daughter's birthdate.

When going to Settings, selecting the Samsung account and then Family, the only option available are to remove or add members. You may need to remove your daughter and then re-add her with the updated information.

You can also reach out to the Samsung Accounts team to see if they have any other options available. They may be reached by calling 1-855-795-0509.

0 Likes