JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Changing wallpapers based on time of day

(Topic created: 02-28-2024 04:07 AM)
Rayzer
Comet
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Is there a way to change your wallpapers based on TOD or other criteria? I have one that I created of my house 

in Goodlock's Wonderland (with snowflakes falling) but it's too bright when I open my phone at night. I can change it obviously, but I'd like to automate it to activate automatically. I found "Dim wallpaper when Dark mode is on" but I'd like to change it completely. 

TIA

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Rayzer
Comet
Options
I found it in routines and it's changing it at my set time. I'll see if it will change back to my custom Wonderland in the morning.
I love Samsung’s flexibility. 😃 SmartSelect_20240228_043550_Modes and Routines_1000034771_1709123750.png

View solution in context

5 Replies
userZNnTdcqwZP
Supernova
Options
Normally modes and routines can automatically change wallpaper and lockscreen.
Rayzer
Comet
Options
You're correct in your answer about the integration with Wonderland. Goodlock will need to modify Wonderland to be able to restore a selected custom wallpaper. Thanks for pointing that out.
0 Likes
Solution
Rayzer
Comet
Options
I found it in routines and it's changing it at my set time. I'll see if it will change back to my custom Wonderland in the morning.
I love Samsung’s flexibility. 😃 SmartSelect_20240228_043550_Modes and Routines_1000034771_1709123750.png
mzadrirnne
Constellation
Options

Change wallpapers using modes and routines

Popsicle20
Red Giant
Options
You can change wallpapers for the Lock screen and the home screen using Modes and Routines.

The screenshot on the left shows settings for a Mode. The screenshot on the right shows available wallpaper options for a Routine.

Be aware that if you've set up your lock screen with LockStar, changing the Lock screen wallpaper with a Mode or Routine may override and change some of the LockStar settings. 1709121779133.jpg1709121779153.jpg