Original topic:

Chat Service for Galaxy Themes

(Topic created: 07-31-2024 09:45 AM)
RobertsYalon
Cosmic Ray
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
I need Samsung to provide a chat service that's built-in Galaxy Themes. It is way too difficult currently to contact Designers that create themes. These Designers create these wonderful themes, but sometimes there are issues with them and you need to inform them so they can fix it. The designers have different ways for users to contact them, but sometimes I won't get a response back for months. Providing a Chat Serivce would create a easy, simple, and convenient way to contact them. There would be a Chat Button next to the Follow button on their Page, to directly contact them. Providing a Chat Service would also allow a direct way to contact the Galaxy Themes department if you have issues with the service. Maybe hopefully in the future, thanks to the chat service, users can request customized themes, designed just for them, directly to the designer that's not posted for the general public. I hope Samsung finds some money in their budget to provide a chat service for Galaxy Themes. Galaxy Themes is such a unique Service, I hope Samsung continues to improve it.

6 Replies
Red Giant
Options
Maybe the app developers should do this?
0 Likes
Iamchaos13
Comet
Options
I'd you're not getting a response back for months, I doubt samsung would either. There's 1000's of creators on there. I didn't know anyone still used that for themes or wallpapers when you can easily make youe own now.
0 Likes
RobertsYalon
Cosmic Ray
Options
I don't like making my own because the premium themes look professional. Yes, millions of people use Galaxy Themes every day. A lot of the designers use email or a third-party app to communicate. A chat service would allow them to focus on one service to contact customers and it would be easy because you wouldn't need to use another app
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options

Probably not enough people need to contact the developers to make that kind of setup worthwhile.  It looks like the developers all have their own way to accept communications.  If they are busy creating themes, I don't think they want to be checking numerous contact points, and creating a system that would route to a particular creative, would be a big undertaking.  Best to use what the developers have set up for themselves.

0 Likes
RobertsYalon
Cosmic Ray
Options
It depends on whether they want to make money or not. There are premium themes that people purchase and if there's something wrong with it, customers should have a fast and simple way to get in contact with the designer of that theme. I'm sure if Samsung provided this Chat Service, users would be happy about it and utilize it
0 Likes
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options

No. That really has nothing to do with Samsung. The creators create, Samsung allows the themes on their devices as long as it doesn't mess anything up. They are not responsible for facilitating communication between users and developers.

You do have a simple way to get in touch, the creators provided it and it is up to them whether and how fast to respond. I would have no need to ever get in touch with a creator. If I chose a theme that didn't work properly, I'd eithet use it as is (xepending on what the defect was) or abandon the theme. Or contact them through the channel they provided. This is not in any way Samsung's responsibility.