JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Clock app: can you delete an alarm

(Topic created: 11-05-2023 10:34 AM)
userij9CEfQtp4
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I can't figure out how to delete an alarm entry once created. I can turn them off, but can't make them disappear from the list of alarms. Where is the option to delete them? Thank you.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Xarren
Asteroid
Options
Go to your Clock app (if it's hidden from your app window, you can search it). Then press Alarms, then on that screen, press and hold on the alarm that you want to delete, it will provide you the dialog to delete.

Hope that helps!

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
Xarren
Asteroid
Options
Go to your Clock app (if it's hidden from your app window, you can search it). Then press Alarms, then on that screen, press and hold on the alarm that you want to delete, it will provide you the dialog to delete.

Hope that helps!
userij9CEfQtp4
Constellation
Options

Thank you, Xarren. I'm old. I am not used to the press and hold routine to select. I  just got used to the swipe up, down, left, right to do magical things. ðŸ™„  I'll add press and hold now... ðŸ˜‚ Thank you!

0 Likes
Tneg
Asteroid
Options
Does anybody know how to disconnect all audio, phone texts music, I even see on my Watch 4 classic that when I play my scanner it shows on my watch. I've asked this question from Samsung, they said they didn't know. I have to charge my watch every single night before going to bed. It's so annoying. TIA.
I have a Flip 4 and the screen saver it came with stated bubbling at the fold. Smh
0 Likes