JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Could you add the Karakalpak language?

(Topic created: 02-25-2023 02:52 PM)
alizhumagaliev
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hello, my name is Ali and I am from the Republic of Karakalpakstan. Our native language is Karakalpak. I see that Karakalpak language is available in samsung keyboard, but we would really like to see Karakalpak language in Android system itself (see). If you need translators from English to Karakalpak, then we have a team ready to help with the translation. Please tell me, is it possible to add the Karakalpak language?

Thanks!

1.4-how-to-change-the-language-on-a-galaxy-device.jpg1.5-how-to-change-the-language-on-a-galaxy-device.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.