JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Debit card will not add to Samsung Wallet

(Topic created: 09-18-2023 04:03 PM)
usersMyVD2p05N
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

I'm familiar with the response that this is the bank's issue. However, I contacted my bank, and they said they don't see the request for verification from Samsung Wallet. There is no decline on their end for the request to add my card to Samsung Wallet.

I was able to add the same card to Apple Pay after multiple failed attempts with Samsung Pay.

Somehow it seems like Samsung Wallet is not sending data to my bank or there is a failure between Samsung and my bank.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hi there, thanks for reaching out about Wallet not sending data to your bank, and would be happy to look into this further with you. If the bank is adamant they can do nothing to help with adding this card to your Wallet, the Wallet team is best to assist you. You can reach out to them by contacting 1-844-726-7297. They can assist you best with getting this resolved. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
You could try clearing the cache/data of the Samsung Wallet app. Settings>Apps>Samsung Wallet>Storage>Clear cache. If that doesn't work, clear data instead. Clearing data will essentially reset the app.
usersMyVD2p05N
Constellation
Options
I've done that and even uninstalled and reinstalled the app and still get the same result
VerbumVeritum
Legendary Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Try texting this number for support. Hopefully they will be able to resolve this issue for you. Try to be as detailed as possible.

1-800-726-7864
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hi there, thanks for reaching out about Wallet not sending data to your bank, and would be happy to look into this further with you. If the bank is adamant they can do nothing to help with adding this card to your Wallet, the Wallet team is best to assist you. You can reach out to them by contacting 1-844-726-7297. They can assist you best with getting this resolved. 

0 Likes