1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hi Tekope, welcome to the Community, and thank you for reaching out! I can certainly understand the annoyance of getting notification from apps you prefer not to send you any. Simply follow these steps to disable notifications from the Galaxy Store:

- Open Galaxy Store from your home screen or app drawer.

- Tap on the menu button in the bottom-right corner.

- Tap on the Settings icon in the top-right corner.

- Tap on Ads Privacy. Toggle off the option to Get personalized ads for Samsung Services

- Going a step further, scroll down and tap on Notifications to get sent to the general Android settings for the Galaxy Store app.

- You can't toggle off general notifications for the Galaxy Store, but you can set Alerts to silent so they won't bother you if you do ever get any.

- Tap on Notification categories.

- Toggle off the notifications you don't want to see.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hi Tekope, welcome to the Community, and thank you for reaching out! I can certainly understand the annoyance of getting notification from apps you prefer not to send you any. Simply follow these steps to disable notifications from the Galaxy Store:

- Open Galaxy Store from your home screen or app drawer.

- Tap on the menu button in the bottom-right corner.

- Tap on the Settings icon in the top-right corner.

- Tap on Ads Privacy. Toggle off the option to Get personalized ads for Samsung Services

- Going a step further, scroll down and tap on Notifications to get sent to the general Android settings for the Galaxy Store app.

- You can't toggle off general notifications for the Galaxy Store, but you can set Alerts to silent so they won't bother you if you do ever get any.

- Tap on Notification categories.

- Toggle off the notifications you don't want to see.

userjuQjjiocsY
Astronaut
Options
Under permissions the toggle is greyed out to yes. It won't let me take the permission away