Original topic:

Discount Programs

(Topic created: Wednesday)
Kdrewh
Sun
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
I have tried for over 1.5 months to place an order. I get an error message. I have been on chats, phone calls, emails, and literally begged to just simply be removed from all discount programs so I can simply place an order. 

Today after multiple attempts on the phone to place an order I was xffered to ecommerce and after 53 minutes on the phone (and a chat), I was disconnected on even though I did not use one inappropriate word - frustrated most definitely who wouldn't be after just trying to place a simple order. 

As a huge advocate for Samsung products this experience has made me consider not purchasing any other products from Samsung. Does anyone here know the proper steps to vocalize a concern or get my account fixed. 

I'm just simply trying to place an order. 😭😭😭😭 As I said at this point I will pay full price. The discount doesn't matter to me anymore. I just simply want to place an order. 
4 Replies
Megistic
Halo
Options
Have you tried getting a second account? Trying opening a new Samsung account.
0 Likes
Kdrewh
Sun
Options
That's their recommendation. How sad is that, that I would lose all my order history and have to keep track of 2 separate accounts.
0 Likes
Kdrewh
Sun
Options
The update to this is, I finally reached a supervisor who was very kind and assured me they don't want to lose me to Google or iPhone and he has submitted an "escalation trouble ticket". I am thankful for this gentleman. He truly is the first person I've talked to that made me feel understood....in total I believe I've spent about 5 hours just trying to order some earbuds.
0 Likes
justWondering
Constellation
Options
Which ones?
0 Likes