Original topic:

Do I get a warranty?

(Topic created: 01-20-2023 06:49 AM)
Action77
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Hello everyone, 

My name is Fred. I have become a Samsung customer with the ultra 22, tablet 8+, buds2pro, watch 5pro, keyboard and mouse.

Does the Keyboard come with a warranty?

I cannot get a direct yes or no from Samsung chat. We'll they helped me register all new items purchased, but they said they can't register the keyboard although I purchased the item from Them.

Thank you to everyone reading these mails. I'm not trying to waste anyone's precious time. 

Love the blue tooth keyboard however, it was inexpensive and maybe I'll but a second one.
I'm happy to join up and I hope one day to be able to assist anyone, if only I can help.

Thanks, everyone. 

Fred 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Theu come with a year limited warranty but if you got the stuff from Samsung get the Samsung care warranty

View solution in context

2 Replies
Solution
Yamialex224
Honored Contributor
Options
Theu come with a year limited warranty but if you got the stuff from Samsung get the Samsung care warranty
Action77
Astronaut
Options
Dear Yamialex224,

Thanks for my 1st ever response to my very 1st question regarding my Samsung products. I will apply for the warranty if it's not too late.

The keyboard is inexpensive, I may buy another, just in case although this keyboard may run its course in a year or two. But Thank You so much!!!

You're the best and honest, I appreciate your assistance very much.

Fred
0 Likes