JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

FEATURE REQUEST: adaptive light/dark keyboard

(Topic created: 12-03-2023 01:32 PM)
Bear06
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
I have some apps that do not have a dark mode setting, and vice versa. When I use the keyboard to type something, the contrast between the app color and the keyboard color is very harsh.

I would like a feature that changes the color of the keyboard based on the application light/dark mode setting.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello Bear06,
Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

2 Replies
Bear06
Astronaut
Options
For reference1701642267281.jpg1701642267310.jpg
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Hello Bear06,
Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung. Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.